Sure, the black and white cookie is pretty perfect on its own. But, why not dress it up a bit? With a few marshmallows and some chocolate, you’ve got cookie-rific s’mores! These dessert really couldn’t be much easier to make – and, they’re fun for both kids and adults to eat.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
· Black and white cookies
· Chocolate – When paired with the marshmallows, you’ll get the whole theme thing going. Or you can do what I did and choose a cookies and cream chocolate bar (this includes traditional and white chocolates).
Here’s What to Do:
1. Turn one cookie upside down and put it on a plate.
2. Line the cookie with a layer of cholate pieces.
3. Put a marshmallow on top.
4. Microwave the s’more stack for about 15 seconds. Microwaves vary in strength, so you may need more or less time. If you don’t want to make indoor s’mores, toast a marshmallow the traditional way (over a campfire) and add it to the sandwich.
5. Put another cookie on top.
That’s it! Super easy, right?
Are you looking for more sweet treats? Follow my Pinterest board for ideas!Follow Mini Monets and Mommies's board Sweet S'mores on Pinterest.