Yes, marshmallow peeps are the completely obvious ingredient in an Easter s’more. But, I could leave well enough alone. Those yummy chocolate eggs with the marshmallow centers (you know – the ones that are colored to look like real egg yolks) were something that I just couldn’t pass up adding. And this is what happened…
Here’s What You Need:
· Graham crackers
· Marshmallow peeps
· Marshmallow-center chocolate eggs
Here’s What to Do:
1. Cut the chocolate egg in half. Unless you’ve left it sitting out somewhere warm, the center should stay together. If the egg’s too warm it will ooze out. If that’s the case, pop another one into the fridge for a half hour first.
2. Put half of the egg on a graham cracker. Microwave it for 10 seconds (microwaves vary in strength, so you may need to adjust the time).
3. Place a peep on another graham. Microwave for 5 to 10 seconds – and watch the chick grow to gargantuan size!
4. Sandwich the two grahams (with the chocolate and marshmallow in the center).
5. Coat the marshmallow that’s coming out of the s’more with sprinkles. Use spring colors such as light blue, green and yellow.
6. Add another peep to the top!
That’s it. It’s super-simple to make, and beyond tasty to eat.
Are you looking for more s’more? Follow my Pinterest board for ooey, gooey ideas galore!Follow Mini Monets and Mommies's board Sweet S'mores on Pinterest.