(This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure statement for more information).
Even though I can’t bake a passable pie, I can make a mean cookie truffle. These little no-bake treats are super-simple and taste like mini cheesecakes (yay!). In the past I’ve made cotton candy, pumpkin and chocolate pretzel Oreo balls. The key lime variety are possibly my favorites so far. Remember, I said possibly – so you should still check out the other ones.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
· Graham crackers
· White chocolate
· 6 oz. cream cheese
· Green food coloring – or you can mix yellow and blue together if you don’t have green.
Here’s What to Do:
1. Crush the Oreos in a food processor.
2. Mix the softened cream cheese with the cookie crumbles. Use your hands to get a good mix.
3. Roll the mixture into balls.
5. Take the cookies out of the freezer.
6. Put the graham crackers into the food process and crush them.
7. Melt the chocolate. I used an easy microwave method – break the chocolate into pieces and microwave it for about one minute (microwaves vary in strength, so you may need more or less time). Be careful, the chocolate and the bowl will be hot. Don’t touch it with your bare hands.
8. Stir the food coloring in.
9. Coat the cookie balls with the chocolate. Use a spoon so that you don’t have to touch the hot chocolate.
10. Sprinkle with the graham crackers.
Are you looking for more great desserts? Follow my Pinterest board for ideas!Follow Mini Monets and Mommies's board Great Desserts on Pinterest.